Three years have now passed since I’ve been given the mandate to govern and serve as your Prime Minister. It feels like the time has flown by! But at the same time, I’m very proud of how much has been done so far.
* Extra RM3 billion in the form of direct assistance to ease cost of living channelled back to the Rakyat.
* Street crimes down by 39% while crime rate in general has decreased by 11%.
* Primary and Secondary education made absolutely free for the first time in history.
* Per Capita Income rose to US$9,700 from US$6,700.
Foreign Direct Investment increased by 12.3% to RM32.9 billion in 2011 compared to RM29.3 billion in 2010, showing stronger global confidence in Malaysia.
* Measures outlined in the ETP are expected to create a total of 313,000 new jobs.
I set out the Government’s achievements in more detail in a speech at the launch of the GTP (http://www.pemandu.gov.my/gtp/annualreport2011/?) /ETP (http://etp.pemandu.gov.my/annualreport/) annual report this week. You can read it in full on my personal website (http://1malaysia.com.my/speeches/majlis-pelancaran-laporan-tahunan-gtp-etp-2012/). The video of my speech can be viewed here (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC5060A83A334CACD).
The progress we have made is something we should all be proud of. If you agree, please share this with your friends so they can see for themselves.
Original post: https://www.facebook.com/157851205951/posts/10150644025975952/