In the delegation meeting between Malaysia and Myanmar earlier today, both our countries have agreed in principle to waive the visa requirement for government officials and business travellers. This is to ease the travelling for these groups between the two countries.
- Propaganda ‘Malaysia akan jadi seperti Sri Lanka’ Wednesday January 2nd, 2019
- Indeks PMI pada tahap paling lemah Wednesday January 2nd, 2019
- Dedahkan laporan feasibiliti ECRL Wednesday January 2nd, 2019
- TAHUN 2019 TAHUN YANG MENCABAR BUAT KITA SEMUA Tuesday January 1st, 2019
- Syarikat insuran asing kuasai pasaran tempatan Tuesday January 1st, 2019