During an interview with Reuters in Dubai, I stated that Islamic finance needs to be well-received in the Muslim world, and in the non-Muslim world. We are keen to integrate and penetrate into the wider market so that Islamic finance will be seen as a real alternative to conventional finance. With regards to the proposed merger between Malaysia’s CIMB Group Holdings Bhd and two others, I believe that such a consolidation would be positive for Malaysia’s banking sector. The government will not press for a deal and will leave the decision entirely up to the shareholders. Read my interview here.
- Kerajaan PN kata ekonomi negara akan rugi RM2.4 bilion sekiranya full… Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Negara-negara lain perlu masa 2 hingga 2 1/2 bulan untuk clear. Euro 2020… Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Tak steady macam ini, Wan. Bila kamu lempar tohmahan bahawa ribuan netizens… Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Lebih RM130 bilion diambil depa dalam tempoh 5 1/2 bulan ini sahaja tapi… Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Hari ini hari pertama bagi lanjutan 14 hari lagi “Total” Lockdown fasa 1… Tuesday June 15th, 2021