Shortly after arriving in Myanmar yesterday for the 25th ASEAN Summit, I had the opportunity to meet with India’s Prime Minister @Narendra Modi. I extended my appreciation for his recognition of Malaysia’s reform initiatives, including how we have opened up our economy. We discussed enhancing our countries’ working relationship and I invited him to visit Malaysia. I also expressed to him that Malaysia is open for business to interested Indian companies. We also discussed how Malaysia is creating more affordable housing and how Malaysian companies can help India do the same.
- Kerajaan PN kata ekonomi negara akan rugi RM2.4 bilion sekiranya full… Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Negara-negara lain perlu masa 2 hingga 2 1/2 bulan untuk clear. Euro 2020… Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Tak steady macam ini, Wan. Bila kamu lempar tohmahan bahawa ribuan netizens… Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Lebih RM130 bilion diambil depa dalam tempoh 5 1/2 bulan ini sahaja tapi… Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Hari ini hari pertama bagi lanjutan 14 hari lagi “Total” Lockdown fasa 1… Tuesday June 15th, 2021