Shortly after arriving in Myanmar yesterday for the 25th ASEAN Summit, I had the opportunity to meet with India’s Prime Minister @Narendra Modi. I extended my appreciation for his recognition of Malaysia’s reform initiatives, including how we have opened up our economy. We discussed enhancing our countries’ working relationship and I invited him to visit Malaysia. I also expressed to him that Malaysia is open for business to interested Indian companies. We also discussed how Malaysia is creating more affordable housing and how Malaysian companies can help India do the same.
- Propaganda ‘Malaysia akan jadi seperti Sri Lanka’ Wednesday January 2nd, 2019
- Indeks PMI pada tahap paling lemah Wednesday January 2nd, 2019
- Dedahkan laporan feasibiliti ECRL Wednesday January 2nd, 2019
- TAHUN 2019 TAHUN YANG MENCABAR BUAT KITA SEMUA Tuesday January 1st, 2019
- Syarikat insuran asing kuasai pasaran tempatan Tuesday January 1st, 2019